Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Color Guard

     I have a spiffy House Mouse card to share today.  It's made with a wonderfully patriotic House Mouse stamp that is one of my favorites.


     I went all out with the patriotic colors for this card.  I love the bright reds and blues.  The entire card is popped and layered, I think I actually put 5 layers on the mice alone.     I colored with my usual Prisma Pencils and used my White Sharpie paint pen to add the stars to the flag and then added crystal Stickles over that.  The background stars on this stamp were colored and then smothered in red, blue and crystal Stickles.   For the ribbon banner in the upper corner I cut a bit of paper and then spritzed it with some water to shape it and attached with glue.  As you can see from the photo, I've added quite a bit of Gold Stickles to the borders of each of the layers.  This card really glitters!

     I am entering this card into the Stampendous House Mouse challenge Here.


Stampendous Stamps - House Mouse - Star Spangled Mice
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Stickles - Red, Gold, Blue, Crtystal
3m Foam Tape
Recollections Adhesive Gems
Design Paper - BoBunny
   


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love all the layers and the gold stickle borders. Really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is SO CUTE! Love your papers and how you edged them with glitter.

    ReplyDelete