Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Graduation Truck

     My daughter, Violet, recently graduated from William Woods College where she studied Horse Sciences, Business and Computers.  She was offered a job working in her chosen equine field in Florida and would only be home three short days before she left to begin her new "grown up" life.  Johnny Luv and I decided we would get the entire family involved in a gift for her and purchased a used pick up truck as a graduation present.  She had no idea that she was getting a vehicle, much less a truck she can use in her career field.

      Johnny Luv was helping her haul her multitude of boxes (weighted about 6 tons each) down two flights of stairs to be loaded into our vehicle.  She was looking for his truck to load them in when Johnny Luv led her to her truck and gave her the keys.  I don't usually share this much personal information but you needed to see why this graduation card was perfect for her.


     This was a stamp that a friend gave me and I hadn't had a chance to use before.  It was perfect for Violet.  I, of course, made the truck white and then filled the pick up bed with violets.  This design paper I picked up at Michael's was perfect for this card.  You can see the matching envelope propped up behind the card.  

     I had the card placed on the steering wheel and everyone signed it for her.

     Here's my beautiful Violet right after Johnny Luv gave her the keys.



Stamps - Stamping Up
Design Paper Michaels
Spellbinder Die
3M Foam Tape
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Silver Gel Pen
Sakura Glitter Pen

1 comment:

  1. Mary Anne, this card is so perfect and what a wonderful surprise for her. I love it and I love the field she is going in. I so love horses. You and Johnny Love are so wonderful. Love you both, hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete