Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 16, 2014

Serena with Her Pearl

 It's Great Impression Friday again and today I have a spiffy mermaid card using G334 Serena and Her Pearl.  I'm really enjoying creating all the different underwater scenes using Great Impression's beautiful Sea themed stamps.  I could sit on a beach for hours, and I have, just watching the ocean.  It is the most peaceful thing I know.

This underwater scene is a different take from my last one.  This time I used lots of white with my scene.


 I feel that all the white really makes my scene pop as do the bubbles background mat.  (Couldn't resist the pun.)

This card actually glitters and gleams even in low light.  I added Crystal Stickles to all the mat bubbles, the fish bubbles, the meraids hair and tail, gold Stickles to frame the scene and the first mat and to the sand, and finally purple Stickles to the school of fish.  That's a lot of Stickles.  To finish the bling I used liquid pearl for the pearl in Serena's hand.

Great Impression Stamps G334 Serena and Her Pearl
                                         E588 Seaside Shells
                                         E649 A School of Fish
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Bubbles
Spellbinder Diecut
Martha Stewart Sea Horse Punch
Prisma Colored Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Stickles - Gold, Crystal, Purple
Scotch Foam Tape
Georgia Pacific Card Stock

   

3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the beautiful texture and sparkle! Another super fabulous underwater scene! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card, love the bubbles in the background. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete