Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 6, 2014

Always a Lady

     Today is Great Impression Friday and I have a lovely feminine card for you today.

     I began by creating a shimmering paper using plain white card stock and various shimmer mists from Tattered Angels.  Once the paper dried, I stamped G456 Scent of a Rose and J101 Lace Doily on the paper with Versafine ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut these images out and then created a background paper from the same shimmering card stock using C415 Rose Time Piece.

    I matted the two cut images and placed them on my card front.  I knew I wanted a fancy border for this card and I had just the right punch, an around the page punch from fFskars that featured a rose vine.

   The final touch were a few black embellishments and a double punched filigree butterfly.  The bottom butterfly is black and the top butterfly is shimmer paper.




Great Impression Stamps
G456 Scent of a Rose
J101 Lace Doily
C415 Rose Time Piece

Georgia Pacific White Card Stock
Tattered Angel Shimmer Mists
Versafine Black Ink
Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
Recollections Black Adhesive Gems
Hug Snug Black Seam Binding
Fiskars Rose Border Punch
3M Foam Tappe
Silk Flower from Stash

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mary Anne! LOVE the monochrome and the sparkly paper you created! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome as usual. I love it Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete