Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 27, 2014

Liber - Tea

     Today I am sharing a cute little 4th of July Card made for a lady in my on line tea group.  I used my favorite go to tea stamp from Great Impressions.




This was fun to color and I really like how the teacups came out.  Besides be patriotic; red, white and blue are a favorite color combo of mine.  My Johnny Luv, also affectionately known as Captain America, is working on getting our entire home decorated with this color scheme.

I did cut out and pop the teacups as well as each layer of background paper and the two ovals.  I felt it just needed the dimension since the design itself is so simple.

Great Impression Stamp
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Paper from Scrap Stash
Prisma Colored Pencils
Ribbon from Stash
Adhesieve Gems Recollections
3M Foam Tape


2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and I love the one you sent to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic patriotic card! I love the image & the ribbon is to die for!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete