Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 13, 2014

Pastel Pup

     Everyone who knows me, knows that I have three little white dogs that I love dearly.  So, when I saw this stamp by Great Impression, I just had to have it.  I know that it is titled F578 Scott but I just saw this pup in white as my Malachite Noel.  This darling pup can be just about anything, a Maltese, a Scotty, a Westie, a Yorkie or even an All American mutt.


     This was a super easy stamp to color.  I just added a little grey here and there to give him some dimension and a light blush of pink in his ears and on his cheeks. I also added just a dab of black Stickles to his nose and eyes to give them some shine.

     Of course with any thing I stamp, I made several impressions so that I could layer it. This pup is so darling with his extra dimension, although, it  isn't too easy to see here.  Layering this stamp is super easy and I encourage you to give it a try.

     I had this lovely design paper just sitting on my desk waiting for the right project and I think I found it.  I love all the pretty pastels and even cut one of the flowers to go over a flower that is on the stamp.

     Since no card is finished without the bling, the layers received an outline of silver Stickles and the center of each flower has some crystal Stickles so this card really shines.

Great Impressions F578 Scott
Pebbles Garden Party Design Paper
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Stickles Crystal, Black, and Silver
Martha Stewart Border Punches
Spellbinders Labels 22 Die

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabulous patterns you used on this card, Mary Anne! The glittery accents are fabulous and I adore the dimension of the image! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that look like our babies? What an adorable card Sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete