Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 20, 2014

Pretty Pink Paris

     Welcome to Great Impression Day on my blog.  Today I'm sharing a lovely stamp.  It's the Eiffel Tower created from lace.  I just love that entire concept.  You can find this sweet stamp in Great Impression's On Line Shop HERE.

    Because of the pretty lace in the stamp, I decided to accent with more lace using a lace embossing folder for the trim and the tag.  I also used some black lace to create a bow and used more black trim to ground my edge.

     When I think of Paris, for some reason black and pink come to mind so, of course, black and pink had to be the colors for this tag.


     I stamped F515 Large Eiffel Tower with versafine black in to capture all the detail in the stamp and then cut it out and popped it.  As a finishing touch, I added some black Stickles to really make it shine.

     I don't know why but creating tags is one of my favorite things.  I think this one is going to be attached to a little bottle of hand lotion for my sis.  I like mailing little gifts to my family and friends as much as I like creating tags, so it all works out pretty well.  I get to have the happiness of creating and gifting and they get something better than a bill in the mail.

Great Impression F515 large Eiffel Tower
Memory Makers Card Stock
May Art's Checked Ribbon
Lace from Stash
Stickles Black Diamond
VersaFine Ink
Anna Griffin Emobssing Folder and Edge Die
Fun2Scrap Adhesive Gems
Dollar Store Black Sheer Ribbon


   

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Mary Anne! GORGEOUS colors and fabulous elements! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete