Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Red Rubber Designs Inspirational #126: Get Krafty

 


 It's time for another Inspirational for Red Rubber Designs.  This week our theme is Get Krafty.  Red Rubber Designs wants you to create a stamped project using kraft paper.  If you are thrifty like me go ahead and use the inside of a grocery bag or a roll of kraft paper from the dollar store.   I will say, this time I used the dollar store paper but I much prefer the grocery bags, they are much more substantial.

     For my card this week.  I used a scripture from Red Rubber Designs Lovely Peony stamp set and the butterfly from the Pansies stamp set.


     I also did quite a bit of embossing using my new favorite Anna Griffin embossing folders.  I used two different folders on the backgrounds and a wonderful border embossing folder with a matching die cut.

      The butterflies are colored with Prisma Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I just love the glow that you get when you use colored pencils on kraft paper.

      Don't forget to pop on over to the Red Rubber Designs Blog for more inspiration and to link up your Inspiration creation HERE

Red Rubber Designs Pansies Stamp Set
                                  Lovely Peony Stamp Set
Dollar Store Kraft Paper
Prisma Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Anna Griffin Embossing Folders
Anna Griffin Die
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
3M Foam Tape
Stazon Jet Black Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment