Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Bubbling Over

I am a bubble blowing bubble blower from way back.  I started as a child and never stopped.  I, in fact, have a small collection of designer bubble wands.  I just love bubbles.  So, when House Mouse created a stamp with a mouse blowing bubbles I just HAD to HAVE it.

Here's the first card I've created using this stamp.  It is also the first round card I've ever created, bubbles and a round card seem to go together in what I claim to be a mind.

At any rate here's my card

The bubbles came out really pretty and I have numerous layers so that they really look like they are floating away.  I chose my papers just to match the bubbles.  

This card will be a class at For Keepsake in St. Louis on Thursday, August 21st.  So if your interested give the shop a call.  

This card is entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Relax and Enjoy Life, and bubble blowing is my way of doing that.  BTW, the Pinterest glow stick bubble thing does NOT work.

Stampendous House Mouse Stamp
Doodlebug SpringTime Paper Collection
Prisma Colored Pencils
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Spellbinder Stately Circles and Grand Circles Dies

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the way you colored the bubbles and popped them. The butterflies are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great as usual! Hugs!

    Karen a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Anne, love this super fun summer card. The double circle is wonderful, along with the butterfly paper and fluttery butterflies. I just had to have this stamp too, it is such fun..gotta love bubbles. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring love the colours & way you decoupaged the images & bubbles lovely take on the Relaxing chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Mon chall..hope to see you again soon.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete