Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Land That I Love

   Hi all, today is my turn to be the hostess for Red Rubber Designs Weekly Inspirational!  I am always so excited when it's my turn to share one or more of their awesome stamps with you.  This week I am featuring Red Rubber Designs T3482 America  I Love stamp.  This stamp is near and dear to this mother of a soldier because it is a part of Red Rubber Designs Wounded Warrior Collection.  For each purchase of a stamp from this collection, Red Rubber Designs will donate a $1 to the Semper Fi Community Task force earmarked for Heroes Week.

I'm sure you have guessed that the theme of my Inspirational this week is something patriotic, it is in fact, Land That I Love.

Here is my Inspirational piece for this project and of course I'm sending it to my favorite PFC.



   I really went to town with this stars on this card and used a new set of star dies that are really fun as well as some stickers and adhesive gems.

If you would like to share your Patriotic stamped project with Red Rubber Designs just link up HERE

Red Rubber Designs America I Love Stamp
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Prisma Colored Pencils
OMS
Recollections stickers and adhesive gems
Sharpie White Paint Pen
Gold Gel Pen
3M Foam Tape
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick and Faded Jeans
Paper Studio - Vintage Nation Paper Pad

1 comment: