Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Antique Door Knob

I have always wanted to create the beautiful flowers from Heartfelt and now that I have the trick of it, I am enjoying their pretty stamps and dies.

This card is a gold embossed and layered antique door knob with an entire garland of flowers.  I used some pretty shabby chic colored papers and a fun ruffled ribbon technique.


As you can see I have used two different flower dies for this card.  I didn't stamp the flowers or leaves because of the design paper.

I have a think border of gold on one layer to die in the gold embossing on the door know. I also shaped the knob in a rounded shape using the same technique as for the flower petals.

Heartfelt Burnished Key Hole PreCut Set
 Majestic Morning Die Cut Set
 Classic Leaf Die
 Vintage Floret Die Cut Set
Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
Carta Bella Moments and Memories
Hug Snug Seam Binding
Queen & Company Adhesive Pearl
3M Foam Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment