Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Angel Wings

     Hi everybody,  today, I sharing a card I created using a stamp from Our Daily Bread.  I really wanted to create an over the top card so I really went for it with this one.


I started with some embossed strips of pearlescent white paper that I wove to create a background .   (This paper was a wonderful find from Tuesday Mornings.) Next I layered two sets of angel wings on each side of the card using angel wing dies.  I cut this die four times to create the look I wanted.
On top of that I layered a diecut frame and I traced the center for this wonderful sentiment which I heat embossed with a  sparkling gold embossing powder.  I then added a little border using stickles and added some white flowers, buttons and another nylon butterfly.  Stickles was also added to all of the embellishments as well.

The final step was to mat the entire card face on more embossed white paper and more gold cardstock.

Product List
Our Daily Bread Designs CSBD50 Angel Wing Dies
Our Daily Bread Designs G549 Holy Angels Stamp
Heidi Swaps Flowers
Queen & Co. Butterflies and Adhesive Pearls
Bazzil Card Stock
Ranger Stickles Gold
Zing Gold Embossing Powder
3M Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love it. You are amazing. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love how you added the wings.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete