Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Classic Christmas

I have the joy of bringing you a Christmas Eve card today from Our Daily Bread Designs.  This is one of my favorite Christmas stamps and I use it every year.

Today  I paired the image with some classic Christmas papers and the sketch from the Our Daily Bread Shining Light Challenge.   The image is layered and popped to give it some serious dimension.


Here's a copy of the Our Daily Bread Designs Sketch



And here's a link to participate in the Our Daily Bread Shining Lights Challenge  

May you enjoy a blessed and joy filled Christmas

Our Daily Bread Designs Kneeling Santa
Bazzil Card Stock
K&Co. Christmas Design Paper

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love your coloring and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Anne, this is a stunning card with the rich, traditional papers and added gold! I absolutely love the image with Santa kneeling before Jesus, the Savior, and how you've popped the image! What a perfect card too for the Shining the Light challenge! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card! Merry Christmas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete