Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 26, 2015

Prima Butterfly Princess

    Yep, still on the Prima Doll jag.  Here's my last one for a bit before I move on to other things.  Tomorrow I actually have a Prima-less card for you.    This dollie is not part of a series, she is just for me and made to match my studio.  I intend to hang her from a shabby rack on my wall.


     This tag was actually made before I started the banner.  I just wanted to play with my paper dolls.  I had seen a few dolls with wings on Pinterest and various blogs and really liked the idea so this is my take on it.  I cut the wings from a piece of K&Co. design paper from a pad I have in my paper stash and then I added a wagon load of stickles.  The  dress is from various pieces of paper in the same pad, but I haven't added all the stickles to those.    I just love her antenna, they are actually flower stamen cut apart before I glued them down.

     For the tag base, I used a Prima tag.  I just love those things, they come in handy for sooooo many things.  I'll have to show you some cute gift door hangers I make out of them another day.  First I gold embossed a French script background and then next I did that pearl modeling cream stencil thing.  I added some turquoise fiber that I found on sale somewhere or other and finally some spiffy sequins and some lace to match the fairy dress.  Oh yes, I also had some flowers in my stash and spiffy acrylic butterflies.  It's so fun to finally use things from the stash.  Oh, and the extra butterfly was cut from the same paper as her wings and then put onto a put of springy wire and attached to the tag.


From the close up of the fairy you can tell that I used her as a model for the pennants I showed you earlier.  She even has the little gold necklace.

1 comment:

  1. They are all so gorgeous, but you've really outdone yourself with this one! Absolutely fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete