Blogger Layouts

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Prima Doll Pennant Social Soiree

     Today's pennant is actually the first one I made.  I was really pleased with this and it was my favorite ever until of course I made another which became my favorite ever, no wait this is my favorite, no the other, anyway I really want to share this one with you.


     I really love the intricate fan die that I used behind her and thought it really did lend itself to this project.  The pearl spray was a bit of saved treasure from a gift package.  I just used a Copic (yeah, I have a few) to color the pearls so that they weren't so, so white - too white.  The pearl embellie on the back has a much softer tone.


As you can see from the close up, I smeared a little bit of her necklace and had to fix it so she has a few sparkles on her face, but come on, I mean, who doesn't?

So did, you get any of the Anna Griffin treasures from HSN yesterday?  I'm still floating from my shopping spree and now I'm watching the post for my package.  Why isn't it here yet?   Hey, why not leave me a note in the comments if you did order anything?  I would be tickled to know and share in the happiness.  I know a couple of you lurkers out there order, so fess up. lol.

1 comment:

  1. I also love that fan die. And the pearls. This is just plain awesome sweetie .

    ReplyDelete