Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Still Me

My life has been topsy turvy of late and I just have not managed to post as much as I would like.  Hopefully, I will be able to post more often now that a few things are a bit more organized.

Today, I am sharing the second page of my personal scrapbook layout.  The other half of my two year old photo.  I have used almost 100% Anna Griffin products in this layout.  I just love her line, it's so elegant.


It's so fun working with black and white photo's., any color scheme is acceptable.  Pink and gray was my Beloved Robert's favorite colors for me to wear and I have become rather fond of it over the years.  I think the gold die cuts really make this layout special.

I cannot wait to try my hand at further layouts using these products.  By the way, I am not connected with Anna Griffin in any way, more's the pity, I just love her product.  I have been hoarding her paper and stamps for at least 10 years and being able to procure her current line on HSN is something I would never have dreamed off all those years ago.


1 comment: