Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 3, 2015

Burning Bike

I needed a masculine get well card for someone where Johnny Luv works in a hurry.  The only guidance given was, "He's a gear head."  Well I don't have any car stamps but I do have a small collection of motorcycles since Johnny Luv is a biker guy.

A few gears and some diamond plate and viola we have a masculine card.  I also happen to have a beer bottle cap that I smashed and added to the card.  It just sort of seemed to go together.


The fire on the bike really came out well.  However,after I added Stickles it lost some of the wonderful blending.  Still you just can't have a card without sparkles somewhere if you are me.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Love all those die cuts and the beer cap. Of course you have to have glitter.

    ReplyDelete