Blogger Layouts

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cowboy Up!

    Two in a row, wow I am roll now!  This card is one I made for my dad's birthday.  If you've read my blog before you know my dad is an old time cowboy and he was a bull rider before it was cool and before there was any money in it.  He taught me, my little sister and brother all to ride too.  Now a days, we are all a little to old for it but I know we all still enjoy it.  So, when I found a bull rider stamp at my local stamp convention.  I just had to have it.  This is the first card I have made with it.


As usual I have added lots of layers.





My dad was tickled plum to death with his card, finding something he can relate to isn't always easy but finding B and J stamps has now made it a lot easier.

1 comment:

  1. Great card. I always seem to make a male card plain but you have proved you can use lots of embellishments and make a great male card! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete