Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 24, 2015

Elegant White

This card is actually made from the first water color image I made at the scrapbook convention.  This is the piece that started off the entire techniqiue for me.  I was so enchanted with the stamps and idea of this technique that I bought a number of water based markers and Art Impression stamps to keep working on this at home.   Usually when I do something like that, I get everything home and put away and then forget about it for a while.  Not this time, I couldn't wait to get started.  I had to find my desk buried in layers of projects and that took about two weeks but since then boy have I been busy.


I went a little different on this card and chose an all white background.  It really makes the image pop and seem much brighter.  I think it also gives a rather elegant feel as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment