Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Friendly First Aide

It's been a while since I've posted a card and even longer since I posted a House Mouse card.  I was inspired to create a card for the current House Mouse Monday Challenge by my friend Snoopy.  I have really been enjoying all her super cute cards.  I even used the same stamp this week as she did.

I am just barely getting this posted in time for the challenge, but I made it.



This was my first time coloring a chipmunk.  I had to look up a picture on the internet since I was completely familiar with their coloring, aside from the Rescue Rangers that is.

I added lots of layers to this image.  It was really fun just sitting and coloring.  I ended up with a lovely fall color scheme.  I pulled papers to match the chipmunk.  The embellishments were from an end of the season floral spike last year.  I always make a point of hitting the seasonal aisle at the end of each holiday season to pick up bits and bobs for my craft stash.




4 comments:

  1. WOW- what lovely coloring. An adorable take on the House-Mouse and a Friend theme. You've entered just in time too. So happy to hear that Teamie Snoopy could influence you to enter again. :) LOVE this. Good Luck and hope you will return for Challenge #200 as it will be very special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable, I love the list of rules haha, the colours and whole design of this is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Love the rich gold tones of your card, and that image just cracks me up. The list is so funny. Beautiful coloring and design. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and sharing your wonderful card.

    Hugs
    Sue
    Check out the new challenge tomorrow, lots going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the embellishments and the colors and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete