Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Watering Can

Did you ever get to use a little metal watering can when you were young?  My Aunt used to get the little child sized watering cans and let us help her in her garden.  She was a wonderful gardener and shared her passion for flowers with all of her sixty something nieces and nephews.

Today's card is sort of a tribute to Aunt Mary and her watering cans. Even today, I still love finding little metal watering cans and welcome the memories associated with them.  Of course, now a days, I use the grown up size can but I still get the same pleasure  and memories every time I use it.


By the way, I forgot to mention yesterday, that I am using Anna Griffin embossing folders and large die cuts to create the cards in this series.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the white 'wrought iron' look of the die cuts. I still have a couple of those old metal watering cans.
    Creative Blessings! Kelly (SMMR)

    ReplyDelete