Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Flowery Flip Card

I think your really going to like this next card.  It's a small card with a big punch.  Anna Griffin recently came out with a new flip card kit with lots of pretty die cuts.  (By the way, she also sells a die set for a flip card with different shaped insides and embellies.)

This is my first card.  As Anna says more is more and I kept adding more and more flowers and butterflies to this card.  To me, the inside of this card needed to look as good as the outside.  I don't like seeing the back of my die cuts sooo..I added more die cuts to the back.  I just grabbed my little scissors and snipped until they fit the way I liked them.  I also added flowers around the inside edge of this card and backed a butterfly with another butterfly.  The interior of the frame was also covered with a frame cut from another card.  Of course, the obligatory glitter had to be added, gold around the frame and crystal on the butterfly wings.




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely magnificent , wow, love it. hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is so awesome. I love it, amazing and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete