Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 27, 2016

Little Bird

Lately you have seen quite a bit of my oldest daughter featured in different layouts.  Today, I'm sharing a layout featuring my youngest daughter.
She is perched in my mother's shade tree like a little bird.  This tree has been special to my family.  We have pictures of every single grandchild and many of the great grandchildren in it.  In fact, we were talking about that this past Father's Day while we all sat under its' very welcome shade.


This layout continues the quilt them using a star pattern this time.  I had lots of fun creating this and was kind of sad to cover it with the photo and embellishments but it came out really well in my mind.

I'm thinking that if I can find some of this print in fabric, I will make q quilt using this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment