Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 30, 2016

MY King Fisher

OK, yep, I know, the title is corny but, hey, it makes me smile and I know my Johnny Luv will like it.  (You do don't you Sweetie?)  My Johnny Luv always keeps tabs of what's going on here on the blog.

This is a fun layout I created using Cricut Air and an Anna Griffin cartridge and die cuts.  This layout is the first one I have ever made using a Cricut Air or any other Cricut for that matter.  I used the Cricut Air while at a Anna Griffin event in Georgia and fell in love with the ease of it.  It is way kewl.  I will be doing this often.  Well, not this exactly, but something using Cricut.


Faux wood vinyl was used to make this.  It had three background layers and then a photo of Johnny Luv on his first fishing trip at our friend's farm.  Each layer is popped up. I used some fun masculine embellishments also all popped  with dimensional foam and a feather that I found while at the farm.


This is the first time I have not matted my photo before adding it to a layout but I really wanted this one to feel more like a collage of "man stuff".  




No comments:

Post a Comment