Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday

It's been a while since I have played along with WOYWW but here goes nothing.  My desk and craft room are in a state of flex.  I have not finished organizing everything since I moved into my new space.  I have tubs of stamps and craft materials all over.  I'm missing curtains and table skirts  and artwork on the walls.  However, all this doesn't stop me from crafting and making a bigger mess to clean up.


I look forward to the day when I can post pictures of a finished craft room.

If you have never heard of WOYWW or you have and haven't joined in the fun of peeking at other crafty spaces join in by adding a photo of your space here.

6 comments:

  1. You are set up very nicely! I can tell you are a serious crafter. I was reading your bio, and it sounds like you have a lot of fun! My daughter just graduated from college and will be starting grad school soon. And I have a Johnny Luv too! (my hubby John--wish I'd thought of that name for him) I am currently tired of my curtains, and am imagining some new ones I'm going to sew. Happy Wednesday. Sandy Leigh #56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wants to organise when they can play? I did clean up a little in my room but I find (after so long without my own space)that when I get in my craft room I want to create not clean!

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like your workspace very much, especially the fact that your desk faces that lovely big window. I'd spend all my time gazing out instead of crafting :-)
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have your space functional and such a pretty view! Woohoo for you!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wide desk. I know what you mean - the mess on top of the mess. I need a craft room clean up elf, Love the header image on your site. oxoxox Donna #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your work desk. A great crafter always has a room in a state of flex. Happy crafting!

    Sheila #55

    ReplyDelete