Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 24, 2017

What's All the Buzz About

I think I have mentioned before that my husband's interest have extended to bee keeping.  That being true, of course, my interest has extended to Bee stamps, papers and charms also dies and embossing folders.  So basically if I find something to craft with and it has a bee on it, I'm good to go.

I also love the bees and bee themed crafts because I connect them with one of my favorite bible verses "How sweet are your words to my taste sweeter than honey to my mouth" Psalm 119:103

I was browsing through ebay for bee stamps and came across this one and couldn't resist it.


The image was die cut to fit the frame.  I love that it is a nice big stamp, big stamps are so fun to color.  So often, the really spiffy stamps are so small or don't have much detail.  I used several layers and fussy cut the bees and used glossy accents on the wings and the eyes.  I really like how the little beady eyes came out.  The comb took lots of time to color with a number of different pencils, I think somewhere around 9 or 10 maybe more.

Just a little tip.  I gave up using the adhesive on adhesive jewels and glue them down with a dot of wet glue.  I personally like Art Glitter's designer adhesive.  I despise finding having my jewels fall off.
Until you tomorrow.  May you beeee blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving seeing your posts, What a cute card. And those bees are so realistic. Great work Sweetie

    ReplyDelete