Blogger Layouts

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wintertime Gorjuss Pocket Letter

Oh my, I hadn't realized how long it's been since I posted here.  Well it looks like I am back.  My children have asked me to keep posting so, here I go again.

I recently began swapping pocket letters.  I have to say, I truly, truly enjoy these.  They are not only fun to make, but choosing the little treasures to fill it with is filled with such fun decisions.  Should I use this little item from my stash or that one.  What will my partner like, will I stick with a theme or be random.  I also enjoy creating little bits for the letters, little paper clips with cute embellishments, pretty stick pins, coloring cards,  and so very many ideas.

Receiving one is like receiving a wonderful birthday gift in the mail filled with tiny treasures.  Sometimes I use the little treasures sometimes I just leave them in the pocket to be admired again and again.

The world of pocket letters is definitely a like a teaparty with Alice, enchanting, exciting and filled with whimsy.

This is a Gorjuss pocket letter I created for a swap party in England.  It's actually the second pocket letter.  The first on didn't get photographed and darn it all the it never reached it's intended.  I think the post office gremlin snitched it.

So without further ado, here is my Gorjuss wintertime pocket letter.
These sweetly shy little girl images tickle my heart.  I love having an opportunity to share them.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to see you post again and I love those cuties. you are so amazing and talented. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete